Sensibility; It is a common dental problem seen in 35% of adults, it is not a disease. We can list the factors that cause tooth sensitivity as follows:
– Hard brushing of teeth
– Gingival recession and inflammation
– Teeth grinding-teeth clenching
– Frequent consumption of acidic foods and drinks
– Broken teeth
To prevent tooth sensitivity;
– Brush your teeth gently twice a day with a brush recommended by your dentist.
– Consume less acidic foods and drinks, and use a straw for acidic drinks such as cola
– If the people around you notice that you are grinding your teeth while you sleep and warn you, visit your dentist as soon as possible. In this case, your dentist will make a suitable protective night plate for you and will ask you to use it while you sleep.
– Brush your teeth regularly with a suitable desensitizing toothpaste recommended by your dentist.
If these home remedies are insufficient, your dentist can eliminate your tooth sensitivity problem with special desensitizing agents that will be applied to the surface of your teeth.